Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, I think I've really found something...

Thanks for the welcomes guys, and the birthday wish

I tried that imgur site and it wasn't able to upload there either in png format. Midgardormr said to upload images here? How do I go about doing that? Cuz I went to my profile and clicked on the photos option and it just said "no recent activity". I didn't see an upload button or anything.

I really, really, really wanna upload the altitude map though! I've been working really hard on it and I wanna get some feed back before I make some kind of a grave mistake... lol.

Plus, my friend and I were discussing some of the climate details and I wanted to run those by you guys too. But without a map to go with the astronomical details of the world you won't have much to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirojtan View Post
    Midgardormr said to upload images here? How do I go about doing that? Cuz I went to my profile and clicked on the photos option and it just said "no recent activity". I didn't see an upload button or anything.

You can upload an attachment directly to a post, just use the Insert Image icon on the toolbar, or the attachment icon (paperclip) on the advanced editor toolbar.

-Rob A>

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you, Rob. I will be posting a thread with the details momentarily. Where would be the best place?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eurydice Today Altitudes.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	547.0 KB 
ID:	59884  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12