Subject
  • A map for a high fantasy campaign setting created by a group of tabletop gamers in Michigan. Our ObsidianPortal page is available here.
  • Map should be comparable to the size and shape of Europe.

Number of Maps
  • One overland map of the continent of 'Coppyrnica' with major cities, points of interests, landmarks, and state borders.
  • One city map of 'Watyrdoun', the capitol metropolis, including points of interest and names of neighborhoods.

Payment
  • $100-$200, settled up front based on previous experience.
  • To be delivered via PayPal upon delivery of the final product.

Style
  • Open for discussion. I want the artist to have as much autonomy in this process as possible. Maps made with Campaign Cartographer would be satisfactory.

Quality & Size
  • Semi-professional. I'm looking for a first draft to help my players visualize the fantasy setting. It doesn't have to be perfect.
  • Should be able to print as well as render onto a computer screen. Eventually, we'll be projecting this map using MapTools.

Time Constraints
  • Preferably have near-finished product within one month. pen to considering longer timelines.

Copyright - [Negotiable] I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details
mjpsullivan - - at - - gmail - - dot - - com

Preferences
  • Artists located in the Southeast Michigan area.
  • Artists able to complete the maps within the agreed timeline.
  • Artists with an existing portfolio as examples.
  • Artists interested in an ongoing relationship.