Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eurydice

Quote Originally Posted by Zirojtan View Post
    So I was writing a big old response to this comment along with an updated version of the map when I accidentally broke my laptop. I am now going to have to wait to do this until I can retrieve the data off the hard drive and get it onto this PC. This thing is so damn slow though...

So this might be on hold for a bit, but if it gets to be too long, I'm just going to take what I have off this topic and continue going on. Except, the document that has the color codes is also on the other hard drive, so... maybe not.
    Well, for the colours, there's that tool in paint that allows you to select a colour that appear in the image already. From there you can copy down the 3 bits of information regarding hue, saturation and lum(inosity?). I know it's not the same, but it's something

Either way, sorry to hear about your laptop. My work shared a similar fate around 3 years ago. Since then I've been backing up my stuff on an external hard-drive and posting the most important bits online, just to make sure.

What tool is this?

And I haven't lost the data. It just has to wait until I can retrieve it off the hard drive. There's a lot more stuff on that hard drive than just my maps and my story drafts and such. There's at least 100 educational pdfs, some of which I know I can no longer get online. So I'm not gonna bend over and let that data go. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zirojtan View Post
    What tool is this?
    There's a tool called "Colour Picker". On mine it's to the left of the magnifying glass and under the "fill" thingy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12