Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Requesting a map? Please read me.

I fully understand. Thank you!

Guild Novice

Excellent primer on how to request a commission! Not having a clear idea of what details to ask or to give, I've been dreading the process of looking for someone to produce a map for me. Your straightforward template certainly makes the process much easier to face.

Maeglyn

Thanks for the guide lines.

thanks for the posts was looking for some guidance so that's a great start !

cheers,

Nick

Thanks very much for putting this together.

--Eric

Thanks a bunch! New to commissioning.

Thank you so much for making this information accessible and easy to locate on the forum. I would never want to insult an artist with a cheap commission request, but I really don't have the slightest clue on where to begin the ballpark figure or how to hazard a dialogue. It was very daunting! Once I read all of the material you have presented I hope to submit my request to see if what I want is even a possibility!

Banned User

To everyone who requests offers for their maps:

This is a professional group of cartographers and artists. When we send you information, samples of work, and price offers to do your maps, we reserve enough of our time in case you accept it.

For that reason, PLEASE be professional enough yourself to respond to each and every person who contacts you, even if the response is "No, thanks." That will help us plan our time, or be free to accept other commissions without worrying about whether we might get overloaded unexpectedly.

Thanks for being courteous and considerate of the time of others.

Cheers,
    Cornelia Yoder

Thanks for those explanations. I will request some maps for my Game of Thrones campaign soon

Thank you!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast