Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Continent of Celanta - complete!

Post Sure can do!

Quote Originally Posted by akhena View Post
    Wow, this map is just awesome ! I really love your mountains.

Is there a way to get your map free of any text and town symbols ? I would love to use it for my own gaming group, if that's ok with you. And it would be great if I could add myself my own names.
    Akhena, no problem with changing the names is you'd like. Since you have only 1 post I see, you can't send PMs, you need at least 5 posts on this board to send/receive private messages.

You could Email me - support@gamer-printshop.com maybe give me a list of names to coincide with the ones on the map, and I'll change them and Email back to you.

Note I am also an RPG map print shop, so I could also print this for you, if you'd like.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'll email you.

Me again. I tried to mail you, but your address doesn't seem to work. Could you confirm it's support@gamer-printshop.com and it's not full.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Seems to work OK for me.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post I got SGs Email...

I just got the test Email from SG, so my mail does work.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Ok, I tried again. This time I didn't get any error email back. So hopfully you should get mine.

Great Map!

Would I be right in thinking that the trees are real? They look as such at least, with several of them colorized to create a unique look.

Quote Originally Posted by Volsung View Post
    Great Map!

Would I be right in thinking that the trees are real? They look as such at least, with several of them colorized to create a unique look.
    Yes, its an aerial photo of forest, I got from cgtextures.com! I'm an artist and cartographer, not a photographer. I use photos judiciously in this style of mapping. Just a technique I use.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Hello GP,

I tried to send you several emails, but I always get a failure. Maybe it's my email provider. Who knows ? So may I reiterate my request here ? I would love to have your celanta map, without any names or symbols (like roads, cities, etc). For the format, I understood you could have anything you want as it's a vectoring map. If it's the case, I would love to have a height of 4850 pixels. Otherwise original format is just fine !

You can send this on my email : dan dot gillet at tele2 dot be

Hopefully, my email won't be used by awful bots...

I wish you a merry christmas !

Post Get to it tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by akhena View Post
    Hello GP,

I tried to send you several emails, but I always get a failure. Maybe it's my email provider. Who knows ? So may I reiterate my request here ? I would love to have your celanta map, without any names or symbols (like roads, cities, etc). For the format, I understood you could have anything you want as it's a vectoring map. If it's the case, I would love to have a height of 4850 pixels. Otherwise original format is just fine !

You can send this on my email : dan dot gillet at tele2 dot be

Hopefully, my email won't be used by awful bots...

I wish you a merry christmas !
    Well, Dan, I'll get to that probably tomorrow - I work today then I game tonight, so I'll remove the text and labeling and upload to my site, then I'll email you a link so you can download the file yourself.

I can figure out your Email code... but I'm less worried about that, I generally post my Email directly and not worry about it.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast