Greeting from Belgium. I'm a avid roleplayer, mostly ending up in the GM chair. Hence my need for lots of setting maps. I use every technique at my disposal for game maps. I hand draw, using pencil, marker, copics, and acrylic ink. I import hand drawn into Photoshop for coloring. I make maps in Photoshop and CC3.

Often my maps are small, just illustrating a small, well detailed area. I make a full color version for the players, and a b/w copy for me.

Rpgs of choice: RuneQuest 6 and CoC

I'm a hobby photographer so have access to the latest bridge, lightroom and photoshop. I have cc3, dungeon designer, city designer, but it's not my favourite program, it makes me think of old cad programs. I often start on paper. I love the style of Erwin Raisz.

I'm quite handy at drawing building maps on paper, but love the versatility of
PS when drawing nature maps: brush scattering, dynamics, they're wonderful tools.

I use an intuos pro medium for drawing.

All that being said, a map for me is a practical item, I don't make enough effort to make them look really stunning.

There, I think that's more than anyone ever wanted to know about me. I'm here to learn, have seen lovely things already while lurking.