Thread: Cartograph needed

Map Cartograph needed

Hi everyone. My name is Max and I am new to the Cartograpershguild.

I am working on creating my own fantasy world for which most of my novels will be based upon. I am looking for a Cartograph to assist me through the next few years so to speak. It is not a small project, I have been working on this for the last 9 years, But only recently decided on taking it very seriously.

Now before reading further I would like to state the benefits for whomever would like to aid me.
    Payments: I am willing to pay based upon the quality provided, however I prefer a quote on the project and an example of the outcome before I agree to it. (Payments Via PayPal or alternative possibilities)
    Future offers: Like I mentioned, this will be a large project, and if I like the price and quality, I will surely come back for more.
    Credits: When and once I decide on publishing my book(s) I will provide a "thanks to" page dedicated to those who have helped me.
    These are my offers.

Now a little more about my "fantasy world".
    Its a medieval world, divided into three continents; snow, grass, and a desert wasteland. I have made a few attempts to create my own map, unfortunately I lack the skill and time to learn how to make one.

My quality aim for this project are similar to but not limited to the following example: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/i/20...y_Tensen01.jpg
    (different styles are welcomed)

Quality, size can be discussed according to the Cartographer's recommendations.

No time limit is set for end product

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain. (An agreement contract will be set up before project commences)

I have attached a few images for better understanding. These are references only, the Cartographer will have permission to adjust according to his style.

Worldmap: The entire fantasy world (Some adjustments still needed)
    WebsentCmap: One of the three continents (Grass) a rough design for private and guidance only. (Also requires some adjustments)

Happy new year.
    Looking forward to see more of Cartographguild.

Contact me: Maxminnaar@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Worldmap.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	674.8 KB 
ID:	60130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	websentCmap.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	544.5 KB 
ID:	60131  
    Last edited by Maxicus; 01-05-2014 at 11:52 AM.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Hi and welcome. Since you can't acess private messages at the moment, can you provide some e-mail adress to contact you?