Thread: Mistwick Marshes - Swamp Region

Default Mistwick Marshes - Swamp Region

Hey all,

Working on a new campaign set in a dismal swampland. Pretty happy with the results so far, but would love to get some feedback on how to improve it. I'm still struggling with figuring out how best to do the labeling. And pretty sure i likely broke a million rules on rivers (but its a swamp, so who knows)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mistwick Marshes_small.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	2.95 MB 
ID:	69782
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Banned User

That's a very impressive looking swamp! The label you have looks great, what concerns you about the labeling?

Thanks - I suppose I'm just trying to figure out if the style/color/size, etc is going to be clear. Here's another version with a few more names thrown in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mistwick Marshes_small.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.96 MB 
ID:	69796
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Banned User

Those names are quite easy to read, even with the very busy background. If you want more, throw in a little tiny bit (more?) dark shadow under the letters, but I'm not sure it even needs that.