Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Ongoing project to map...everything.

I always lurk here and am amazed at the things I find. I've enjoyed everything in this thread and the Brinewall Dungeon and Brinewall itself will make an appearance in my next session if I may beg to ask to use it. Amazing.

I forgot I still had this thread. Life has been weird. I livestream stuff now.

Anyway, maps.

Dead Warrens, from Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DWFull.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	5.37 MB 
ID:	81792

Not-really-finished-but-I-used-it-so-I-probably-won't-complete-it version of the Wizard Tower Dungeon from Dragon's Demand

Name:	DragonDemand.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	4.86 MB 
ID:	81791

Swamp Cave from Jade Regent

Name:	Brinestump Cave WIP2.jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	81790

Licktoad Village from Jade Regent

Name:	Licktoad WIP2.jpg 
Views:	789 
Size:	7.86 MB 
ID:	81789

Current Projects:
    Rat Sewers from Curse of the Crimson Throne

Name:	RatSewerWIP.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	7.69 MB 
ID:	81793

I like your work mate. Great stuff all around.

Beautiful work, if I may say so!

Quote Originally Posted by Askren View Post
    Always appreciate the kind words, guys. I'm still working on the Fishery, right now I'm focused on dirtying up the work floor by draping seaweed over everything and covering the floor with it, but also building the second half of the map with the ship's interior, which is more difficult than I expected. But good practice because I have a map coming up that's gonna need lots of ship-building.

Anyway, here's something I threw together over the last day or so. I'm still working on the mud and fences and stuff, but I'm happy with some of the progress.

Attachment 67110

I've also noticed that more and more, instead of using pre-existing objects from around the internet, and using them as bases to re-build those objects with my own textures and stuff.

EDIT:
    Also, some progress on the Fishery, replaced the older version. I think I may need this to be useable by tonight, so let's hope I can bust out that last details for this half today. Crunch time!
    Attachment 67213
    The Anniversary Edition of Curse of the Crimson Throne pre-orders are finalized for shipment on September 29, 2016. Next week, the hardcover will ship and the PDF will be released to those who have pre-ordered.

In short, the maps you did are about 1 week away from being in high demand, and none more in demand than the Old Fishery.

Obviously, the thing which leaps to mind is whether you ever bothered to do "Old Fishery" Level 2, or if you finished Level 1. If you did not, would you consider posting your .psd and textures so that others might finish it off?

I am guessing I will be needing this map in ~2 weeks

Yes, there are other community version of these maps, but they are all bright cheery and happy maps -- not the depressing, dreary, soul-crushing dens of scum and villainy which you have done!
    Last edited by Steel_Wind; 09-28-2016 at 11:11 AM.

Default Incredibly thankful

Hi there, I literally just created an account to say your awesome. I'm currently playing pathfinder going through the Rise of the Rune Lords, and your maps are exactly what I needed!

Keep up the good work plz and thank you!

Praise Still a great thread

Just hoping you stop by and post more even though it's been a while. Great map work here.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789