Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other writers on this site?

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Post Any other writers on this site?

Are there any other writers using this site? I am a writer and have several story ideas aside from the one I am using for my first fantasy novel. If anyone is needing help coming up with story-lines, characters, etc., I can offer assistance. If this is you, feel free to respond to this post. Thank you for your time.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Howdy Stevena37, I moved your thread to the General Discussion forum because this is not a Map Request at all. I am sure that there are quite a few people here who might be interested in this thread, and I think you will get more of them here as well.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Thanks. I am still trying to figure this site out.

I thought we got all the writers during the pogrom of '09. It's good to see that the population is recovering.

CG gets a surge of writers every november (due to NaNoWriMo) and randomly between then. I am one myself. Generally if it's not for a challenge, or not for L5R, my maps are related to my own novel's universe. =P

Blog Entries

Writers, or *published* writers?

I spend about 10 hours a day writing, because I must. :p But I've never finished any of my projects, and only recently started to take it seriously, in any way.

My issue is that I have too many ideas... and no discipline. Sometimes I feel like posting all my ideas somewhere with a sign that says "Free - Take One!"

Anyway, hi!

~Jalyha

Blog Entries

Of course!

Welcome to the bunch
    The best maps are the ones we like the most after looking at the longest.

Guild Journeyer

Hello:
    I am writer of sci-fi and fantasy stories. My day job is a program manager for a publisher. If you have questions ask. The reason is simple, for when I have (not if but when) I have questions I will ask.

Tracker

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

I see myself as a writer yes, but never really finished a story though. And I would say: I think making up your own stories and plotlines seems far more gratifying than using one of someone else. I usually get inspired from history stories (I am a history student) and try to morph the things that happened in this world into things that could actually happen in my own.

Guild Novice Guild Supporter Chip's Avatar

I too am a writer, and am working towards a writing certificate at the university of Iowa. I've gotten a few stories completed, nothing shorter than 10-15 pages. It's cool to see that there are not only cartographers, but also writers on this forum. Gives me even more reason to come here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast