Thread: In need of a series of maps

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Map New Story Idea

I'm in the process of writing a fantasy novel. The story is turning out quite well in my opinion. However, the story would flow much easier if I had a world atlas to use as a reference. If anyone is interested in helping me create a world map, let me know. I have some ideas for the names of the territories, regions, towns, etc. Thanks.

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Map Map Artist Needed

I am currently writing my first fantasy novel. However, I am in need of a map maker who can help me structure the world that I created for my story. If anyone is interested in helping me out, please reply. Thank you for your time.

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Map Enlisting a map maker for fantasy novel

I am looking for someone with the expertise in map making. This will be for my upcoming novel that I am in the process of writing. I will pay the person who designs the map for the world described within my novel. I will provide names for the territories, villages, regions, and other ideas that I have at the moment. This map will be for my personal use but may also be printed within the book depending on the publisher that I go with. If you are a map maker and would like to offer assistance and expertise, please reply to this post. In regards to payment, we can work a deal depending on the quality of the map. As stated, this map will be for the use in my upcoming novel. Therefore, the map would need to have copyright protection. If the map is great quality and is printed within the pages of the book, you will receive recognition. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Post New Fantasy Novel

Greetings everyone. My name is Steven. I have been writing since grade school and have written a number of short stories, poems, and novellas over the years. I have recently decided to take my writing to the next level. I am writing my first novel. The ideas I have for this book will eventually lead to a series of novels. This is just a little bit of my background. I am new to this site and am still learning my way around. Thank you for reading.

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

Map In need of a series of maps

I meant to write this in my previous post, but I am needing help with several map ideas for the novel I am working on. I will pay the person who creates these maps for me, as they will be included within my book. I will need a world map as well as a map for the towns and territories. Also, if you could help me design sketches for the castles, buildings, and other structures, I will pay you for that as well. If anyone is interested, please reply to this post and we can discuss a payment plan depending on the quality of the maps and sketches. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.