Thread: Hey Guys!

Default Hey Guys!

Been lurkin here for a while using up all those good tutorials and brushes, finally got to creating some good looking map stuffs. Recently started playing Pathfinder so I figured i would contribute to my group by mapping out our campaign continent!

Using Chuck's excellent tutorial with difference clouds and his brushes I was able to whip this up

might do a second "traveler's" version that uses some more artistic brushes such as the LOTR map packs out there for the players. Still gotta do the overlays for locations and towns/roads but I'm pretty happy with how easy it was to come up with something like this using all the superb tutorials.

Although I am looking for, and can't find, a tutorial that would show how to make larger river passages to better match what Wilbur was creating, then have the smaller rivers (like i currently have in my map) branch off to create more wild river systems.
    Last edited by Jebstone; 01-10-2014 at 07:16 PM.

First off, welcome to the Guild Jebstone! Nice start on your map. You have some problems with your rivers however, and I would recommend reading this thread as it will help you better understand where these ought to be placed. Wishing you all the best in your new campaign.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh