Hello. I am working on a game and i would like a height map please

I would love to pay you but i would have to do it over time. $50 here and there. The game may or may not use the map at start but if you change a lot it will take time for me to pay you. Also i think any map pro will be able to make what i want quickly.

I need a height map with two large islands a lot like the pic that i linked.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...height-map.png

One island will need to me half the size of the other. There will be wooded areas, mountain like area and a lake on the large island. If you make two random islands i bet that it will work.

Scale.. 20x30 map. ( i can scale it up if needed )
Land mass will be about 100 and 50 square kilometers for the islands. 16x8 and 8x8 relative in size.

Gray scale only. I will be using it as a height map in Unity. I don't need you to worry about pixels and all that crap. I will do that. I just need a good looking height map.

Copyright.

I will need reproduction rights and the rights to use it in game. The original copy right can stay with the artist. I don't expect the game to make any amount of money as it is more of a educational project. But if it does i will buy it off of you.

I don't what to go in too much detail about how I want the island to be. I want to leave it up to the artist. If you have some old maps that works.

I still need my 5 post thing. So you can just reply to this and i will get back to you.