Hi!

Subject:
I’m asking you to make one world map (better three maps with one continent in each). I will give you all labels, shape of the continent what i have in my mind and something like that. That’s for my fantasy novel trilogy that i’m slowly writing. For the time being, I will use it only for writing purposes – to better understand world, where are characters going. For me, it’s easier to understand with map. If in the future (after few years, more than 2y) publishers accept my book for publishing, and I decide to publish with your map, then I’ll tell you and we can arrange payment for your job.
Oh, and I’m Latvian and I write in Latvian. (I’m young writer)
This will be map of three continents and lots of islands. One continent is bit smaller than Westeros of George’s R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire (maybe land without Dorne and Beyond the Wall), and other two continents together are like half of Essos (Free cities and maybe Dothraki Sea too). These measurements are quite unaccurate, and for now - the scale isn’t so important.

Style:
I would like to see something like this: http://fantasy-faction.com/wp-conten...steros-Map.jpg
Or this: http://blog.lefigaro.fr/hightech/middle-earth-map.jpg (if it’s enough detailed_

Quality & size:

Professional would be perfect, but I’m open to all variants while they’re enough good to me.
Required for print.
I don’t know how big it should be because I don’t work with maps and I have no idea how big it should be so you can send me various map sizes. You know better.
Raster/Vector... I don't know what's better.

Time Constraints:
I don’t have any deadlines but I’m writing all the time so if anybody can do it fast AND quality then I would be happy.

Copyright:
I am allowed to send it to other people, to make my own changes if it’s need to them (but probably I would contact cartographer who made that). I’m not allowed to publish it somewhere without authors permission and I’m not allowed to use it for commercial purposes without artists permission and paying to him (or her).
Cartographer’s allowed to exhibit it in portfolio, but isn’t allowed to publish it somewhere else without my permission (because it’s my world etc.). If book with maps is published or I’m published it myself, then cartographer is allowed to post published maps everywhere he wants. Not for commercial purposes.

Feel free to ask any questions and sorry if anywhere is some English mistakes, it’s not my mother tongue.
If you’re interested, then write me and I’ll send you bigger description with my own sketches.

Contacts: ernestscc at gmail.com

Maybe my requirements are too high, i don't know. I'm beginner at these things.
Please, it means me a lot.