So this is my first thread here and I really just want some feedback on my placement of mountains, rivers, lakes, and forests. Any tips or suggestions are appreciated. This is my first attempt at making a map that has gone farther than coastal outlines. I started this map for a world building project I started for a fantasy series I am beginning to write. I want to get this as realistic as possible, once I have placement down I will start to make each part of the map more detailed. If you see anything that does not make sense let me know so I can fix it before I put a lot of time into something that I will need to change later on. This pic is just a reference of the entire world, don't mind the textures they are just there for looks.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plate_tectonics_map.png 
Views:	192 
Size:	3.37 MB 
ID:	60331

This pic below is my preliminary thoughts on placement of things. White is the tops of mountains. light brown is the mountain terrain. green is forest. blue is ocean/river/lake. tan is either undecided or plains, I haven't decided on desserts yet. the size is about the same as earth on the big picture above.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lye'bel.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	60333

I would greatly appreciate feedback on how everything looks placement wise, also the name is still up in the air, suggestions on that would be cool too.