Thread: HUGE Map Making Request

Help HUGE Map Making Request

Hello there fellow cartographer!

My name is Tom Baker and I am a writer. I started an all new fantasy series a few months back and I before beginning writing I'd like to have my world fully realised to as an aid whilst writing. Not just that, but I'd like something to print and show to my family friends as an example of my imagination and a demonstration of other individuals talents.

The request I have for one map - one great, enormous map. A full colour map of the Realm of Elandaria from my series featuring three continents and smaller isles - it's a big job! I'd like the image to encapsulate all of the land mass in its beauty but also to be able to zoom in on it and see the individual towns, roads, cities and mountains. A VERY large resolution will likely be required. I'd like this map in the style of the attached picture of George R.R. Martin's Westeros.

So there you have it, my proposal. If you're interested, and would like more details, please email me at tjoeyb@hotmail.co.uk

And of course, I will be paying the chosen artist.

Here's an image of the style I'd like:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map2-2_Map_of_Westeros_Original.jpg 
Views:	1325 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	60358
    Last edited by - Max -; 01-20-2014 at 02:10 AM.

Request now taken - no more applicants please. Thank-you for offering your work!