Thread: How do I create a map with colored regions that are divded into territories?(CC3)

Default How do I create a map with colored regions that are divded into territories?(CC3)

Hey, I use CC3 and would like to create a map with a multi-colored landmass that is divided into territories similar to the LOTR Risk Map. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wargamery14-07-12-02.JPG 
Views:	4078 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	60024
    I have figured out how to make a landmass multi-colored with an edge fade inner effect but I do not know how to create borders for the territories within the region that would share the edge fade inner effect or other effects. The effect only applies to the outside edge of the entire region. So basically how do I create good bordered territories within a region with a line of division but yet share all the effects of the outside border. I hope this was clear enough to understand. I would greatly appreciate anyone who could provide a guide or step by step process of how to do, what tools to use and etc. Thanks.

Guild Journeyer

You might be able to do this with using multiple sheets with different effects. Use one sheet with fill and a edge fade and another with you border with a slight blur. If I understand you question.