Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from a GM

Default Hello from a GM

Hi there, I am a thirty something guy. I am currently running a swords and wizardry (0e D&D) game. I like maps but have little experience making them myself. I am here to find some maps and ideas for my game.

Welcome to the Guild Dagonjones! Maps and Ideas is what we've got! What are you looking for?

Welcome. Do you want maps in the old-school styles like what you would find in original D&D books? (Blue and white, or black-and-white colors). Or more colorful maps made with newer styles? Both are here.

Also hand-drawn and digitally created maps can be learned and found here. Most maps posted are digitally created, and most are full color.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

mainly I am looking for city maps, but dungeon maps are good to. World maps might also be helpful.

btw how do I view the gallery of final maps, it says I have to be a guild member to view. I thought that now that I have a login I am a guild member.

As an anti-spam and robots measure, there are several features of the site that only unlock after you've successfully posted five messages. I believe that the galleries are one of those features.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Just 2 more posts to go for full status!

Guild Journeyer

Hello:
    Welcome to the guild. I have making maps for games for over 30 years. I have been reading the forums of the guild forthe last three months before I decided to join. My maps in quality and the speed in which I create them has increased thanks to the information and people in this guild and site. Have fun and ask questions.

Tracker

ok well her is another post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast