Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Kingdoms of Kesh - Fantasy map

This is amazing! Where did you got the history from? I lost track of time looking at this!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks guys, comments appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by rgcalsaverini View Post
    This is amazing! Where did you got the history from? I lost track of time looking at this!
    The history was created from scratch for this map. At the start I just knew that I want to include some specific events in the timelines (political intriguees, wars, epidemic, magical/natural disaster, monsters attack...) to show how this kind of event could have impacted the lands depicted and so the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalyha View Post
    I seriously want to use this map for my wallpaper. :L
    Hehe, since it's a pretty big one, it will probably be hanging on my wall soon
    Last edited by - Max -; 01-22-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Holy GM! Your map is thrilling the rpg fan/builder in me Gorgeous design, excellent map with a lot of informations and cool heraldry (btw, I am myopic, so I can quite easily read the little labels )
    Wish I would be able (and brave enough) to do something like this for some of my games...

Can't rep you either, so just a like (you're already working too fast, so get finished your "not-so-old unfinished maps" is not play game!).

This is just amazing. I am going to be spending far to much of my day at work today reading the timeline and studying the details..!

This is an amazing map. I love the timeline and the heraldry and the overall tone of the map. It's something I could just pore over for days, imagining these lands and its people.

Absolutely incredible work.

I can only rep you 1 of every 3 times I try. This is the one.

Nice job !

I'll definitively try and imitate you when I fell I have the basic skill to at least try =)

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

It's about time you finished this, Max!

I can only echo everyone else's sentiments - great, great work. The way you did the timeline, with the associated icons denoting the location of the event on the map, is a stroke of genius. (Like you need your ego stroked any further. )

Ugh everything in this map is so beautiful. The concept, the textures, the colors, the history. I LOVE the little escutcheons. Brilliant worldbuilding, brilliant map. o~o

This is one beautiful map. It's so fun just to look at it and immerse yourself in the world. Great job.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast