Thread: Need a simple map for an online D&D game.

Default Need a simple map for an online D&D game.

Subject: I need a map of the continent that my players have arrived on a new continent that was discovered only a few years ago in the settings, only some 10-20 known towns in the area. I've only given a few details thus far to the players that would have to be observed on the map. The players arrived from the east in a port on the new continent called Port Sedna. Most east of it would be sea, with a giant forest to the North and Northwest, along the east coast as well. To the West there's a large area of plains with a high mountain range beyond that, a few of the towns dotted around there. The South is free reign, there'd be a few more towns and one larger city, the largest on the new continent thus far. My players have travelled along the edge of the forest to the Northwest, where there'd be a small town called Oldsparrow. That's my whole description. The continent should be a fair bit larger than that, I can make up more or you can have free reign of the rest.

Style: Map should be at least in this quality style, anything better is welcome of course. http://i.imgur.com/fxgWHOr.jpg

Quality & Size: As mentioned above, going to use it as an online map on the roleplaying site Roll20.

Time Constraints: None really, we play every Friday, as soon as you can would be good. I can do a few sessions without a map easily.

Copyright: Artist has the copyright of the map, though I want to be able to use it for any of my D&D campaigns.

Contact Details: My Skype username's sebman486, if you want email I can provide that, though Skype would be preferred for now.

Alright, hope to hear from any of you wonderful cartographers here.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Howdy LunaWolf

I deleted your othere thread as it was a copy of this one. You might have posted it because you thought this one didn't take...It did, but was caught up in the infamous Mod Queue. It happens sometimes when new people post. Once you have 5 posts that should no longer be a prob.

Good luck on you request.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Thank you, I was indeed a bit confused, message was gone too fast first time for me to read.