There appear to be a lot of people requesting maps for their stories/novels but I am going to add to the list. At the moment I am only in need of one map with a decent sized continent, although as my story progresses I may have my characters travel to a new land in which case I would 2-3 maps with continents or maybe islands or even a nice mixture. I will provide names of cities and towns, oceans, and what not but any input is greatly appreciated. I need the map as a sort of baseline in which I can get a better understanding of how the characters will travel throughout their adventure. I have no idea if it will ever get published or sold.
At the moment I am just writing this book for fun and have never written or published anything in my life. That does mean I am not willing to pay for the map. In the off-chance the books get published down the road a year or so from now, I will certainly award the artist with recognition and arrange for additional payment.
As for the style of the map...I honestly am not very fond of the CC3 styles and would prefer something similar to the maps of Alagaesia or Middle Earth. Here are some examples...
http://blog.lefigaro.fr/hightech/middle-earth-map.jpg
Map of Alagaësia - Inheriwiki - Inheritance, Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr

The map needs to be available for print and I do not care if it is vector based or raster based as long as it does not pixelate.
The size I will leave up to the artist.

If possible I would like to choose from different examples but they do not have to be finished maps. They can be simple compositions as long as I can get an idea of the layout.

I would like it as soon as possible but there is no extreme rush. I am writing everyday and can make do without a map but not for too long.

We can discuss Copyright if I find someone willing to take on this project. Simply put I would not use the map in any form without permission although I expect the same from the artist.

If you have any questions or are interested in accepting this request, contact me at:
jameslaux.terrain@hotmail.com

I apologize in advance for grammar errors. I did not proof this as I would when writing.