Thread: Greetings.

Guild Applicant Liquid Dragon Heart's Avatar

Default Greetings.

Greetings, everyone!
    I am liquid dragon heart. I've been working on cartography as a sort of hobby for a while now, and I've finally decided to join an online community! My interests include Meditation, cartography (of course), spending time in nature, reading, writing, debating/arguing, art (both performing and visual), learning, baking, and anything to do with dragons, to name a few. I look forward to learning new techniques, meeting new people and exploring the vast reserve of information that seems to be lurking around in the encoding of the website!

Sine Cera,

Tarala Sarkany Hjarta

Welcome to the Guild! If you're already delving into carto production, show us what sort of stuff you draw/ paint/ digitize/ sculpt/ limn/ engrave/ whatever :-) And yes, there's a veritable encyclopedia of mapping here, to be dug out of the cracks ad mined wholesale from the veins of tutorials. What do you hope to learn for starters?

Dragons are good for mapping. One always needs a good route to find them if one has no dragon, and a good route to flee if one has lately come across one. And of course graphically they are the best of all possible dangers for the unknown quarters of our maps. Do you simply appreciate them, or do you have a degree of adeptness at portraying them?

Welcome to the Guild… You have a long name and I was to lazy to type it all out so I'm just going to call you LDH

If you love learning and cartography this is a good place for you.

Hello! Welcome to the guild. I hope we can help each other. I am new as well. I know it says I joined on October but this is like my 1st first post practically...

Guild Novice

Welcome to the Guild. It will be wonderful to see what influences the dragons has on your maps.

Welcome to the Guild...you've found the right place for all those things (with the possible exceptions of baking, arguing, and spending time in nature).

Welcome to the Guild Tarala!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh