Thread: Hello, I'm new

Default Hello, I'm new

Hello and nice to meet you all. My name is ironblood or Chris and I just found out about this site.

I'm a musician and gamer and have been playing RPG games for years. Recently though I became interested in crafting maps and world's.

In searching for map tools and tutorials I stumbled upon this holy grail of knowledge and decided that I need to take some time to learn.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

The greatest thing about the Guild, I've found, is that once you discover it all you need is the passion to work on maps. Lack of knowledge, lack of talent, or lack of money hold no sway over anyone here, you just need to want to make maps.

Welcome to the Guild.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    The greatest thing about the Guild, I've found, is that once you discover it all you need is the passion to work on maps. Lack of knowledge, lack of talent, or lack of money hold no sway over anyone here, you just need to want to make maps.

Welcome to the Guild.
    And thank goodness for that, or I'd have been shooed away already!

And hello ironblood/Chris, and welcome to the guild!!

Welcome to the Guild Chris! You have definitely come to the right place, we've got loads of helpful tutorials here to help you hone your skills.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh