Thread: continent map for D&D campaing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post continent map for D&D campaing

hi all ;) i want to introduce a litle bit the ambientation of the campain, there are a new continent in the beginning populated by orcs, ogre, troll, goblin and a few giants, some Kara-tur explorator have discovered these new land some time ago (Kara-Tur's cultures and peoples are fantasy analogues of medieval China, Korea, Japan, the Ryukyu Islands, Tibet, and other regions of East Asia.) , a when some dwarwes have heard of these new continent they want to go in and start a new life after been set away from drows. the dwarwes have colonized the east side of the continent where mountain are high, after the dwarwes human was come and they started to colonize all continent except for the soudern side that was inhospitable. there are 2 principal human city, one far ovest near the see that is a harbor nad the other one in the middle that is a military citadel. orcs are spread on the map, and in some island there are some druids comunity.

i have no time request,the map can be done whit poor graphic i don't care, actually i prefear poor grafics,the scale of the map have to been approximately 50km per inches, and the dimension have to be max 20 inches x 20(like 4 A4 paper sheet), no raster have to be like a real old map.

if someone engage the work let me now and i give you some name for cityes ecc...

i don't deserve any copyright.

also i attach some drafts made by myself, maybe cen be of some help.
    thankyou all for the patience and excuse me for my bad english...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grummash orchi zone.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	60774   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grummash generale.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	350.4 KB 
ID:	60775