Thread: Help a flooded artist.

Post Help a flooded artist.

I've just read about this artist on the 20 sided website, seeing as it's an appeal for help, I hope I'll be forgiven for the cut and paste:

Aaron Acevedo is an RPG artist. According to the Podgecast, he’s worked on games like A Song of Ice & Fire, Call of Cthulhu, Deadlands, Dungeons & Dragons, Legend of the Five Rings, Solomon Kane, Suzerain, Warlord, The Wheel of Time, and World of Darkness.
    Last Wednesday a flash flood struck his home. So, he’s having a print sale to help manage the costs. If you’d like to get some sweet art and help a guy out, then just stop by his site for details.

Aaron's art is pretty amazing, I post an example from his flicker site below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leng.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	5519  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I pretty much dream of being able to paint half as well as he does with his arms tied behind his back.

There's a couple who cought my eyes... might buy one or two.
    All works shown in my posts are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License (good thinking jfrazierjr)

Consider all my maps to be usable by anyone for the CWBP. Feel free to ask me for the .xcf or to ask me to change the orientation or scale.

I want to buy "On 'til Morning" gonna have to check my Paypal.
    And our time is flyin', see the candle burnin' low
    Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old
    ~The Rover - Led Zeppelin