Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Good afternoon all, I myself am not a cartographer at all, but I am a Dungeon Master for a D&D game. We podcast and are looking to expand. Im not here to try and advertise any of this, but what I am looking for is someone to work with to make a map of my world, i have many thoughts on what i want it to look like but really lack the skills to try and make one. The other thing im looking for, I don't know if anyone can help, is an artist to do sketches of characters, towns, weapons and so forth.
    Many thanks in advance to anyone that reads this.

Matt

I love D&D podcasts and streams. How long have you and your group been going? I believe the "Mapmaking Requests" forum would be useful for you. You can post information on what type of map you are looking for and find someone to create it. Some might do it for free, some might charge.

I am more than happy to pay. But thank you for the response. We have been going for about a year, but never recorded the sessions. Since we started a separate podcast, we decided to launch this one, but before I release anything I want to get everything built.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd100 View Post
    Im not here to try and advertise any of this, but what I am looking for is someone to work with to make a map of my world,
    Welcome Matt, you may want to open a request in the Mapmaking request forum

Wow, I've just looked at your art and you are the reason that I wanted to get a map made for my world. I listen to the dungeons and randomness podcast!

Welcome to the Guild Matt!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh