Thread: D&D world map request

Default D&D world map request

Hi all, I'm looking to commission a map for my D&D world. I'm looking for a skyrim esk map. I can give a lot more detail about towns and cities, but I'm looking to make sure I can get the kind of map that I'm after.

Thanks in advance

Matt

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Matt, you may want to check this sticky thread to make a proper request Since you cannnot access to private messaging right now, I'd also suggest that you put some way to contact you. Good luck!

Sorry, thank you for pointing in me in the right direction, hopefully this will help.
    I'm willing to pay, the amount depends on the quality, I'm willing to go up to about £200 and can pay via paypal.
    The map will need to be of one large continent with water off to the left hand side, but not taking up much room at all.
    I don't really have any idea how I want it to look, apart from in the style of a Skyrim map, but with more detail.
    It will need to have cities and towns on it, at the moment I would be looking at about 6 cities, 20 towns and an assortment of outposts and settlements, all of which I have names for. (attached is a copy of the skyrim map)
    The map would need to be printable ideally at about A0 size
    The maker of the map would keep all copyrights to it, but I would use it on a podcast and put it on a website (artist/cartographer would get credit and a mention and links to their own site)
    The scale of the map would be roughly 20 miles to an inch, but again, this is negotiable.
    Im not working on any time constraints.
    I don't really know the difference between pro and semi pro as as long as I like it Im not fussed.
    I think that covers all the bases but if anyone is interested then please feel free to contact me at either mattnetcs@hotmail.com or podcast@geekswhoplay.com
    I look forward to hearing from people.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skyrim map.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	60911

Matt

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

No problem Matt I also deleted the post you sent twice.

This map request has now been taken.