Thread: Forum Based Game Map

Default Forum Based Game Map

Hello there,

I am looking for someone to help turn the bellow attached map, into a more stylized shiny version. The map below is used for a forum based game, where players are nations. It is non-profit, and it is between friends, but me and the main host of the game wish for a more stylized version of the map as a gift for the players. We intend it to be as a mark of pride for the players.

Besides the main continent, which again is the one attached bellow, we would like if a few other smaller or similar continents were to be added around it, as we see it as the center of the World. So overall the map would be a world map, with the main continent in the middle, and of course the either similar sized or small continents around it.

The style we are looking for would resemble something like this: http://www.cartographersguild.com/me...-siciliano.jpg

As for the quality and size, we would like the map to be quite, large in size, given that it is desired to be a world map, we would like the players to be able to see with clarity the details on the main continent and those around it. The map as such is required for web. If the map is made in a professional quality then we are willing to pay for it.

There are no time constraints.

Copyright: the map will not be used for any commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio, but not to exploit it for commercial gain either.

My contact e-mail is exinian@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for reading this request,

Percy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waWXMAA.png 
Views:	280 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	60932

Our project has been taken.

Thank you to those who have mailed us!