With the 139th Map of the Week we take a look at the sleazy Last Tankard Inn, a firetrap in the village of Desert's End. All of the details regarding this inn can be found in the description of Desert's End beginning upon Page 525 of the free PDF accessory "The Northwest, Volume I," available for download from the Jörðgarð (TM) website (address below).
Key to the Floor Plan of the Last Tankard Inn
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room.
3. Ale Tap.
4. Food Service.
6. Broom Closet (under the stairs).
7. Trap Door to Cellar Storage Area (not mapped).
8. Rear Door.
9. Stairway: Ground Floor-2nd Story.
10. Open Bay Sleeping Area. There are 15 beds, each with a foot locker.
11. Innkeeper Kašpar's Room.
12. Ladder to Attic Storage Area (not mapped).
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (6.7 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As two JPG flat maps of 3000 Pixels x 1865 Pixels each, (3.7 MB), available with above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
The Jörðgarð World
Next Week: Desert's End - The South Barony