(Discussion: this is not a guideline but I might edit the post when things are settled)

As people come up with ideas, we will need to deal with situations where we can’t agree, so we should decide a way to deliberate/take decision as GspRooster suggested.
I think that a vote should not always be required. Regarding countries descriptions for example; normally we should not have to vote about them, they would be accepted as long as they are well thought and if they fit in the campaign but they would later be opened for suggestion of improvement/modification. Unless someone as a good reason to disagree with your idea, I see no valid point to discard the content. Yet, sometimes a voting is required. Then what?

50%+1: a clear majority,

Problem: we need to find a way to achieve 50% and that is not always easy when there are many choices. Also, how to avoid stalemate: 50/50? Someone could have a special vote, meaning he would have 2 votes instead of one in case of a tie vote.

Two turn election: we only keep the 2 leading choices for the second turn in order to achieve a majority of votes. That way, we are sure that the winner has clear support. The problem is that it would be more complicated.

Plurality: (or first past the post) the choice that get the most votes win, even if it’s just 2 votes.

Problem: lack of votes gives a poor legitimacy to the choice.
How to avoid stalemate here?

What would be the best way to make the decisions?
The above is just a suggestion and nothing has been decided yet. Other ideas are welcome