Thread: Map for Small Press RPG

Default Map for Small Press RPG

Quality: Professional/semi-professional (a sample map or portfolio would be good).

Deadline: A decision will be made in early March. After that deadline would be by early May.

Copyright: Negotiable. I would like copyright for the map. If so, the artist would retain the right to use the map for his/her portfolio and other non-commercial purposes, as well as for commercial purposes agreed upon in writing. Alternatively, I would agree to grant the artist the copyright in return for full use of the map for commercial purposes (in any media).

Payment: Negotiable. Please give a quote or other estimate.

I am currently in the process of producing a small press RPG based on Indian myth and will need a world map for the game. The map will need to be a full A4 page at 300 dpi and in full color, preferably in a semi-realistic fantasy style. I have a working draft map I have used when writing the game. It can be seen at the link below. This should give some idea as to how detailed the map will be. As can be discerned from the working draft map, I started with a map of India and worked from there. Since the game takes place in a fantasy version of India, one would be free to distort the geography some as needed to make the map look good.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...rloka-map2.png

Thanks so much.

P.S. I can be contacted through the email attached to my account or though this form: http://www.tabcreations.com/contact/
    Last edited by beholdsa; 02-16-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Hi Beholdsa, you might want to check the sticky on top of the requests forum to make your request in a proper form (which will help people to answer you) and add a way to contact you (since you cannot access the private message system at the moment)

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Hi Beholdsa, you might want to check the sticky on top of the requests forum to make your request in a proper form (which will help people to answer you) and add a way to contact you (since you cannot access the private message system at the moment)
    Thanks. Hopefully I fixed it.