Thread: Hey there everyone!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default Hey there everyone!

Hey all!
    I thought I'd pop a post up on these forums to introduce myself. Basically, My Name is David, but I go by the handle Pandemonium. At the moment, my hobby is making games, and I make them under the name of the studio 'Pandemonium Softworks'. It was this hobby that led me to this forum, as for a game I'm currently making, I need to make a world map, but I realised I don't know the slightest thing about cartography. Due to this, I thought I'd have a peruse of these forums and see what I can pick up!

Looking forwards to meeting some great people, and seeing some awesome maps!

As an afterthought, maps (especially older maps) have always been a fascination to me. I'm not sure what it is about a map that I find so mesmerising, maybe it's their ability to capture entire ecosystems, cities, lives, etc, on a piece of paper. It could be their ability to both baffle and guide people. That aside, their interesting from any point of view.

Welcome to the Mappiest place on Earth!

Guild Journeyer

Hello:
    Welcome to the guild. I am a program manager of a publishing house that creates sci-fi and fantasy games, books and multi-media projects. The information I have mined from these forumns have helped in a great number of areas.

Tracker