Thread: WIP - Evil Temple

Default WIP - Evil Temple

Currently working on a horribly cliche evil temple. The structure is underground at the base of a cavern complex and carved out of the rock around it. It will be a large structure (think moderate cathedral in scale) and built on three main descending levels with one additional smaller bottom fourth level. I am working on building these at a high enough resolution that they can be zoomed in close to use as a battle map as well as a general floor plan.

Currently I am working on the 1st (shallowest) level. I have the basic form put together and I am working on adding details to it and refining light, shadows, etc. I will update with more images as it progresses.

Level 1 (WIP)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	templedraft.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	2.37 MB 
ID:	61808

One man's cliche is another man's classic! Very nice, you've done a great job unifying the elements you've added. The only exception I see to that is the symbol running up the stairs to the central pool, it looks like its supposed to be both rising and incised at the the same time which is a bit incongruent looking unless you customize the shadows and highlights on it more.

I adjusted the symbol in the center. Hopefully it looks more incised? Also finished most of the bottom room (other than details and debris)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temple.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	2.39 MB 
ID:	61892