Thread: The Wooded Vale - My very first map

Default The Wooded Vale - My very first map

My very first map, made with Photoshop. Very fun experience, I've learned a lot and can't wait to get started on my next project.

Any questions are welcome and I will get back to you asap.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Wooded Vale.png 
Views:	340 
Size:	3.62 MB 
ID:	61311

Very cool regional map. I like it. It screams "rpg map" to me. The only thing i'd like to see is you giving credit to those who "sponsored" the brushes (if i see it correctly, these are Starraven brushes for mountains, trees and the city symbols).
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Very nice work, especially for a first map. Hope you stick around and show us more of your work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Great way to make an entrance! Nice map, welcome to the Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Very cool regional map. I like it. It screams "rpg map" to me. The only thing i'd like to see is you giving credit to those who "sponsored" the brushes (if i see it correctly, these are Starraven brushes for mountains, trees and the city symbols).
    Sorry when I said "Any questions are welcome and I will get back to you asap." I meant that for any information on how I did it and if anyone would like links to what I used. (Fonts,Brushes,Background etc) I didn't know if linking a load of links in my post would be okay.