Thread: LF Someone To Make Some Maps

Default LF Someone To Make Some Maps

Alright, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong place.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a Pathfinder campaign that I've been working on for a few years now, and before I run it for my gaming group, I'd like to get some maps made by people with actual skill. My artistic ability is non-existent in the realm of drawing. I wouldn't expect you to work for free, we can discuss compensation privately.

What I'm looking for is a map of the main continent, I will give you a general descriptions of the size of the regions and their environments, any special landmarks I'd like in certain places, but outside of that I would be giving you creative freedom on the map. I can provide examples of the quality of work I'm looking to have done.

I'd also be interested in having a couple city maps designed, I would have more specific instructions, but again some creative freedom would be yours.

There would be bonus if you're able of doing a few NPC portraits, which I can provide descriptions and examples for.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Rotrox and welcome to the Guild. I have moved your post to the right Subforum. Please read the sticky at the top of the subforum which gives helpful guidance about what information to give if you are looking for someone to make a map for you.

Guild Member

Welcome Rotrox, Let me know what you have on the burner. I'm sure I can help you out with something. Just email me or PM.
    stratarealm@gmail.com

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Hi! I could be interested in all three parts of the job (continent, city, portraits). Please take a look at my portfolio in the link in my signature, and contact me through the email you'll find there if you like my work.