Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gameprinter please read...

Default Gameprinter please read...

Hey can't message you via private messages. I never received an email Monday as you said I would. I just wanted to keep you informed. let me know what's going on with the Kickstarter stuff please.
    Thanks,
    JSM

Still he should be taking care of his customers just the same.

It's something only GP can answer ?

Well maybe someone else can. I bought a PDF version of his mapping tutorials. I was told I'd have a link two Mondays ago for that. I paid for this almost a year ago. I understand the Kickstarter people are already getting their full printed versions, so this means to me that the PDF version has to be done. I mean what else would they print from, right? Any way, I can't seem to get a straight answer from gameprinter and at this point no email responses from him either. So I am kind of waiting in limbo for some sort of work or PDF file. I am not cranky. I just like to be given the straight scoop, you know?
    JSM

Why does this guy not answer any emails? Have any of his Kickstarter backers received anything yet?

Sure. I get it. He can't answer email though??
    JSM

I posted an update on the KS last week, that sort of answers your question. Today is the 20th and the end of the CoD commission. So this weekend I will work on getting the first guide book out to KS backers and others - including you, Jigswaman. Sorry, I was spending upwards towards 16+ hours per day trying to finish the CoD commisson. Actually the publisher needed to send me updated icons for map labeling, and I didn't get those until just now. So I am currently trying to update the maps with the final labels and be done with the job. That's what I'm doing today. Once that's done, it will be time to look and moving the KS forward.

I'll clean out my PMs so I can have room to receive messages. Incidentally, no I can't answer support(at)gamer-printshop(dot)com at this time - my current PC is unable to access it. So I primarily use freerpgmaps(at)gmail(dot)com as my primary email address. If you need to contact me, use that latter email to get anything to me. For all intents and purposes my "support" email address no longer works.

As far as I know, I didn't get a message from you via my new Email address - I haven't seen it anyway. I would have responded, if I got it.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 09-19-2014 at 05:38 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

That is all I wanted to know. Thank you. I understand busy, I do. But not hearing back was getting disheartening so I appreciate the update. Disregard my rantings to the email you can't access.
    JSM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast