Thread: *GASP* Its a Greeting from a NEW member!

Default *GASP* Its a Greeting from a NEW member!

Hello Everybody!
    I'm glad to make your acquaintance!

My online handle is Brijesha Uma-Nahuel Coombs, but you can call me Brij, you could call me Brijesh, some have called me Uma, others have referred to me as Nahu, but you can also call me Nahuel, or even Coombs, and a rare few had called me PoshWosh, and one other has named me Trevor, but you can never- and I mean NEVER, call me late for dinner!

But in all seriousness, I'm new to map making and would like to learn as much as I can about it. I'm trying to design an abstract spiritual world on the moon for a play-by-post RPG, but y'know... I'm a newbie at all of this cartography and world-building stuff. I figure I should do plenty of research and stock up on info related to my project before I really start it, and this seems like a good place to get some of that done.

~ Thanks for visiting my introduction thread.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bone 21.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	61392

I shall call you PoshWosh (love the name!) Welcome to the guild. If you are new to map making and would like to learn more about how to make maps, the places you want to go to are the Software forum which will give you advice on software you can use to make maps (although traditional media is a great - and in these electronic days often overlooked - option too). Also check out the tutorials forum - lots there to help you make maps. Good luck in your endeavours.

Guild Journeyer

Hello:

Welcome to the guild.

Tracker

Blog Entries

Hello PoshwoshTrevorBrijesha(BrijBrijesh)Uma-Nahuel(Nahu)Coombs, it is very nice to meet you

(And yes, I did sit here and say all the names like that, all squished together, over and over again for about 10 minutes straight. - it gets easier, but I think I'd rather just use "Brij" if that's okay! )

You're in good company, there's lots of RPG map-makers here abouts (some really good ones!) so I'm sure you'll find what you need and be making the maps you need in no time!
    Have you "liked" a post today?

Thanks for your awesome and welcoming posts. You'll definitely be seeing me around the boards.

Great intro post! I too shall call you PoshWosh. Be welcome our new padawon. As Ravs mentioned, the tutorials section is a good place to spend a day or ten. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh