Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Trying to make this map look as 3D as possible D:

Quote Originally Posted by madcowchef View Post
    Other good options are a classic triptych with two smaller side panels, as these both seem to present mostly vertically, or you could even show each in its relative position with a panel above and below with room for information to either side.
    OOOH, I actually like the idea of a triptych! I'll see how that looks!
    Quote Originally Posted by madcowchef View Post
    As far as your confidence goes have you seen what you made? Its pretty darn impressive.
    AAW, thank you!!!! I've never done anything like this so I just don't know how things are meant to look without me making too much nooby mistakes D:

By Seredemia
    OH and btw, how in the world do some of you post maps that are like HUUUUGE without the forum quality stopping you?? I always have to resize my maps, even after switching it to jpg?
    The vast majority of my maps are too "heavy" for the forum. But I discovered that a slightly reduction (sometimes at 98 or 99%) is sometimes enough to put them under the limit. I don't know why, but I guess there's a mathematical explanation somewhere.

Btw, M. Serpent is very pleasant now

So, I finished the map! Would be glad if people checked it out and told me what they thought

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345