Hello, everybody. I'm new here to the Cartographers' Guild (Which, I'm really enjoying, by the way). In the last year, I published my debut fantasy novel and have several more in the works. For my first novel, I created my own map simply by sketching it and scanning it into a computer. But for my upcoming series, I am hoping to have a more... professional looking map.
I would prefer an unpaid commission (wouldn't anyone?) but if the price is something I might be able to afford I could go for a paid commission. (I'm on a tight budget)
Here's the world - A single continent divided into nine realms, each with their own types of landscapes. The northernmost realm is arctic, the southernmost realm is warm. the middle realms are more forested. Below is a collage of the different realms and their general appearance. I'd like the map to look kind of antique. Color or not, it's up to you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage of the Nine Realms.png 
Views:	159 
Size:	3.02 MB 
ID:	61585

If anybody's interested, let me know and I can provide more details on locations of the realms and mountains, etc...

Thanks!