Hey guys,

So during my reading break I'm finally taking the time to start up a D&D campaign, and I wanted to make some maps. You can find my first attempt here which was alright, it's honestly still a WIP because I decided I wanted to give my players something more hand-drawn-looking for my main campaign materials so I started this instead.

Without further ado, I present to you: the continent of Shaara.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shaara.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	3.35 MB 
ID:	61669

So, obviously I didn't actually hand-draw it - I made it in Photoshop ^^ but I tried my best to make it look like someone drew it, a long time ago. Let me know what you think! Some things in particular I'm wondering about:

Does the blue for the oceans make sense? I wanted it to look kind of like it used to be blue and then it faded a lot but I'm not sure it wouldn't be better in just the dark brown, with no blue. The blue is really pretty though... maybe I should make it more blue? I dunno. I'm going to bed right now but if anyone wants to take a look at what it's like with brown ocean I can do that tomorrow.

How about the border? I ended up liking it more than I did when I originally started with that kind of pattern - I had more detail in it originally but it looked like too much of a cluster. Also, I think I overdid the 'pen lines' effect - I did it less on the scale than I did on the border and I think I like the scale better but I'm not really sure any more. I've been looking at it for a long time.

Also, I wish I'd drawn more mountains instead of reusing the same like 7 or 8. But I guess I'll survive.

Also, what can I use to fill that big empty space in the bottom left? It looks pretty flat but I don't know whether to put like a little picture or a legend or something... suggestions?