Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Forum

Guild Member Facebook Connected Micah Doulos's Avatar

Thanks! WIP. I'm assuming that means work in progress? Where's the WIP thread? Thanks again! I'm glad you like it. As for color. Hehe, I've never been good with coloring things on the computer. Perhaps adding color will be something I'll learn to do as part of this forum.

Yup, it's here! http://www.cartographersguild.com/fo...y-wip-critique Just post your map where it would categorize in, which I would guess is the Town/City Mapping.

And I do like how the map has been drawn so far, so I can imagine it still looking as good even if you decide not to put colour on it once it's finished

I agree, that looks really good and you should post a WIP thread.

Sounds good! Thank you two for your feedback. I'll start a thread.

Thanks for the rep seredemia! I don't know exactly how significant it is considering I don't understand the reputation system on this forum, but it made me smile when I saw it.

I don't understand it much myself either but I have the basic gist that the more rep you gather, the more epic you like so And you're welcome!

I don't know the exact math involved with Reputation, but the amount of REP a given person can provide is entirely based on how long that person has been a member (number of years), the total post count, and the amount of REP that person has him/her self. For example, I recently REP'ed seredemia on her recently posted map of Averstin. I've been a member since July 2007, I have 3,610 posts, and 1562 points of REP, so when I grant REP now, its 25 points of REP. I am pretty sure that because seredemia has less than 100 posts, only a few months as a member and less than 100 REP herself, she only grants 1 point of REP.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    I am pretty sure that because seredemia has less than 100 posts, only a few months as a member and less than 100 REP herself, she only grants 1 point of REP.
    3 actually. I feel so immensely powerful compared to your 25 ;D

Yeah. Seredemia gave me 3 rep points. It seems like a cool system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12