Thread: Hello Everyone!

Guild Applicant

Default Hello Everyone!

I've sort've been a lurker for some time, up til recently I've done many many many maps by hand on good old blue square graph paper, but I'm in the middle of publishing a module for Dungeon Crawl Classics and I'd like to better learn to use the things I have to make nice maps for my RPG lifestyle.

I have a legit copy of Creative Suite CS4 - got it when I was in college. Photography is my other hobby besides running and RPGs. It's a pleasure to be a part of the community.

You can find my blog "The Hapless Henchman" where I mostly talk OSR and DCC stuff. I've got a good deal of stuff on G+ - a couple of game communities centered around campaigns and such.

Once again, I look forward to learning with you. I'm somewhat learn'ed in PS4 but almost entirely ignorant of Illustrator - strangely I've gotten fairly good at InDesign...

Anyways. That's me. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the Guild noahms456! I recognize your blog, I stumbled upon this post a while back while reading up on hexcrawling (a topic I've begun to become increasingly interested in). Some of the folks here do maps in the style of the old TSR blue (I've done a few myself), and I know there's a few people that pop in here from Dragon's Foot from time to time. Anyway, look forward to seeing what you come up with for the Dungeon Crawl Classics module. You may want to visit the tutorials section, there's lots of great resources there to help you in this project.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh