Thread: Evening all!

Default Evening all!

Hello,

I signed up here along time ago at the extremely young age of fourteen! Four years later and I'm back. Been looking for something to pour my creative energy into recently and whilst watching the movie: Red Tails! This very evening, looking at all the maps I remembered this site.

I've been absolutely blown away by some of the work here, it's absolutely incredible! A real inspiration.

Whether I actually get round to posting some of my own work it's difficult to say, I'm already thinking through a couple of ideas so we shall see what comes together. Either way, expect me to be a keen watcher on this forum, your work is superb!

Thanks,

Steve

Welcome to the Guild Steve, I'm glad you made your way back here. There is always room for more creative people here.

Welcome back Steve! I hope you do get around to sharing some of your stuff! Abhorsen as in from the fantasy novel?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Finished Maps: Skenth - Prints Available!
    Works in Progress: Arinthia - region of Skenth

Need something commissioned? Send me a message!

Welcome back Steve! Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Welcome back Steve! I hope you do get around to sharing some of your stuff! Abhorsen as in from the fantasy novel?
    Indeed, Abhorsen as in the fantasy novel! Nice to see more people recognising where the username comes from.