Thread: RPG Tavern Map

Post RPG Tavern Map

Just looking for a little feedback.
    I've been running a D&D 5e campaign for about a year now and I find the cartography associated with the game absolutely fascinating. And there's so many different awesome styles of them out there. Figured I give it a shot myself.
    This is a map I drew in procreate for my campaign.
    Let em know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GR.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	114543  

Looks good to me - nice and clear and attractive.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Hey that's pretty nice! The linework is pretty good, all of the different textures are clearly evident and looks really good as a B&W. I would recommend using pressure sensitivity on your stylus in order to generate more natural looking lines (your linework is good, it's just that the lines look a bit too straight and even to be natural).

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Novice
    Blog Entries

A really awesome map. Clear, visually pleasing and most of all, actually useful for roleplaying.

Though I will say this, as a design perspective putting the stairs for the rental rooms behind the bar (as in the staff only area) is going to cuase trouble for the inn owners. Then again, ransacking an unexpecting inn sounds like a fun night

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Hey that's pretty nice! The linework is pretty good, all of the different textures are clearly evident and looks really good as a B&W. I would recommend using pressure sensitivity on your stylus in order to generate more natural looking lines (your linework is good, it's just that the lines look a bit too straight and even to be natural).

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Felscor View Post
    A really awesome map. Clear, visually pleasing and most of all, actually useful for roleplaying.

Though I will say this, as a design perspective putting the stairs for the rental rooms behind the bar (as in the staff only area) is going to cuase trouble for the inn owners. Then again, ransacking an unexpecting inn sounds like a fun night
    Good point, lol! Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    Looks good to me - nice and clear and attractive.
    Thanks for the feedback!