Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Map Tile Set

Excellent point, should be no problem to do the forest to swamp. The cave translations are harder but always with it.

I would have put this in a private message but I don't have enough posts - I am not a contributor as I have very little talent for images.

Thank you so much for your efforts and sharing your talents; my games are better for your work, and my gamers have a better experience and immersion in the world you've allowed me to present. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I just tried getting devient art to let me log in/create a new account for the better part of 20 minutes so I could buy you some premium membership time; do you have a paypal donate link or something that isn't devient art?
    Last edited by Blinded; 06-29-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Just donate to the cartographers guild in my name. It will save that messy paper work from giving them my first born anyhow.

It shall be done!

My power went out the moment I started logging into paypal; I'm doing it now... Done!
    Last edited by Blinded; 07-05-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madcowchef View Post
    Just donate to the cartographers guild in my name. It will save that messy paper work from giving them my first born anyhow.
    I should have fully explored your DeviantArt profile; I didn't notice you do commissions until now. As funds become available to me, I'd love to have you work on some DarkSun themed city/undercity/arena areas as your desire and schedule permit. Your rates are extremely reasonable as well.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

As a fan of that setting box, I would love to see what MCC would do with it!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Wow, how did I miss all this? Astounding work, MCC. Have some all-purpose rep from me.

Suweeeeeeeeeeeeeet..... as I stare, drooling.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

..... I really don't know what to say. You're awesome dude. Thank you very much for this impressive work.

You're very welcome, happy to support my favorite hobby and others who enjoy it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast