Thread: A Map for a game

Guild Novice

Map A Map for a game

Hi, I'm Daniel

I'm looking for someone to make an A3 map for me. It's a personal work for a personal D&D game.

I Already have a map that I hand drew and colorized. To be honest, It's a good map. But I want to improve it, making it more pro.

Basically if you take this job, you will take this map as a geographic reference and redraw it, making a digital file. It could have some changes like add something or remove something, but it will be basically the same.

I like the "Lands of Ice and Fire" style by Jonatan Roberts, but i know each person have own style.
    But some points I would like to say. I Want a clear map, with good texture and proportion between mountains and forests. I dont need text written on the map, and I dont want aged paper style.
    So when I say that I like the lands of ice and fire, its because I like the color style, the textures that Jonatan used, i think it makes the map more clear.

I not sure, but I think I prefer an isometric view, but my own map has a top view style.

I want the rights of the map, because it is was previously created. But you can keep exposing in your portfolio and site (obviously)

I dont know about price, because I never did that before, but I want to pay a honest price. But remember that this is for personal use, and I have a good ground done with my hand drew map, I think this can save time to make the work.

Thank you very much.

All the best!

Guild Novice

Sorry for my English guys!