Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TERRAFORMER add on for F.T.Pro -Released!

Post Now hosted at Profantasy also!

HEY! WHOOO HOOOOO!
    My package just got posted on the registration page. Everybody that registers their copy of F.T. Pro at Profantasy Software's site gets to download Terraformer with all the other post registration goodies...WOW!!!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I don't use Fractal Terrains, but congratulations!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Journeyer

I have been reading/following the pdf manual along. However i seem to be missing an option. When i go Map > Show Other Shader > there should be an option stated Show Image Climate, and this is how you load the new climate image files yet all i have is Bump Map and Normal Map... my program says its FT PRO, paid for it from the site as a download is there some other version out there? did i get the wrong one?

Have you checked for updates? Go to the ProFantasy site and login into the User Registration. On the right side you should find a link to check for updates based on the serial numbers you have registered.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

The Image Climate shader was a last-minute piece of code that made it into FT Pro 2.3. The original FT (1.x) does not support this feature, nor do the retail/demo releases (2.2 and earlier).

If you have an FT Pro license, be sure to check at the ProFantasy web site for the update.

Post Hmmm

I wish that I could get permission to include the update in Terraformer itself.
    I hope the image climate shader will remain an FT PRO feature in all future versions - otherwise this work will have been in vain

Guild Journeyer

i just reinstalled it today as my computer became a brick recently, i will go and update now. cant wait to use TERRRAFORMER thanks guys. and thanks so much for the quick replys
    Last edited by Lathorien; 08-05-2008 at 12:36 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast