Thread: On Going Fantasy project for Cartographer/Cartographers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map On Going Fantasy project for Cartographer/Cartographers

Hello this is the first time here and I am looking for either one cartographer or two for an ongoing project, starting with world map, continent maps, village/city maps and dungeons. I have look through all members and have made a list of cartographers that I think have the skills to give my project the professional look that it requires. If you are interest and have the capability to design detail maps please answer, payment will be discussed on each cartographer's ability and suitability to the project. All maps will become the property of my business, and once that map/s have been published then co-copyright will be given to the cartographer to use with permission of the business as long as it does not harm the image of the business. I know there is not a lot to go on in this thread, all cartographers that answer and ask for more information will receive an outline of the full project and time frame, at the moment it is looking at five to six years of mapping.

Thank you for your time and look forward to your correspondence in the future.

Bodicea.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Hi! I might be interested in this. Please take a look at my portfolio in the link in my signature, and if you like my work, send the info to the e-mail address you'll find there and then we can discuss more. Thanks!

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

I might be interested too. Could you provide us with a email address to contact you? Or, you can contact me at: antoniochoya -at- gmail.com (sustitute the "-at-" for the @ symbol).

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioFrade View Post
    I might be interested too. Could you provide us with a email address to contact you? Or, you can contact me at: antoniochoya -at- gmail.com (sustitute the "-at-" for the @ symbol).
    Yes, some contact info would be helpful.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Hi, I would join the crowd here

I'd be interested in the dungeon mapping section of the project.