Hello, me and my friends have started a DnD campain and i'd like to provide them with quality vidual support for battles and such... sadly i, myself, is not able to provide it on my own. i sketched a worldmap but that does quite do it for ingame fight positionniing...

Subject

So as mentionned in the title, i'd would be realy happy if someone could make a grid map so i can provide my players with vusual support in battle. In the campain we well be entering a dwarven city and mines, so what would be awesome is if someone could basically layout a map of the city, with grid (each square representing 5 feet / 1.5 meters) see from above. so not many deatails in the building required. the part of the city leading to the mines will be under assault, so damage in the area would be super duper cool. also the mine would be connected / be part of an underground natural tunnel system where the assault would comme from.

Style

a map seen from above, with grid, of the city. A dwarven city, so quite rich, underground, various secret tunnels inside the city. open and closed buildings too. If the map could be made with different levels (IE: a rich / gouvernments level at the top, a medium wealth / trade level in the middle, and a poor / residential / industrial level at the botom) it would be super awesome

Quality & Size

i realy have no criterias for the map quality or size. it will not be printed, it'll be saved on my computer and displayed on a monitor. and i'm pretty sure any map maker will provide me with a better quality than whant i am capable of doing myself.

Time Constraints

there are no real time contraints. we still do not know when the next game will be (schedules be damned) and between 2 games there is usually 2-3 months

Copyright

The artist will retain copyright of the map
this is for home use, 0 profit will be made out of it