Thread: MARCH / APRIL 2014 Lite Challenge: British Ministry of Magic Headquarters

Wip MARCH / APRIL 2014 Lite Challenge: British Ministry of Magic Headquarters

I decided to participate in March/April Lite Challenge and I have beeen wondering about what to draw. At then sudden revelation came to my mind! Ministry of Magic! Since it is magical building, there is no reason for architecture to be similar on different levels. Actually area of levels, water supply, walls etc. very differ level from level. Also I must warn you, that I am not a big fan of HP movies, so if there are any inconsistencies, keep in mind that this is just my adaptation of Ministry Headquarters.

Informations are mostly from harrypotter.wikia.com, so I'd lik to thank all the fans, who were able to gather so much information about it.

Hopefully, this will look very different in the end, so for now just a quick sketch of what rooms will look like and so on.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP01.jpg 
Views:	2043 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	62541

Fun idea. Working from a movie about a book totally misses the point of reading, so I'm with you 100% on having no desire to imitate a movie if I'm doing something inspired by a book.

Great idea, Make your version of the Ministry, not the movie version.